Essential Oil Perfumes - pad of 25 sheets
Perfumes can be intoxicating, seductive, and evoke certain emotions or memories. However, there is a dark side to the perfume industry to which many are not aware. To protect trade secrets, commercial perfume manufacturers are permitted to withhold disclosing ingredients; many of which are potentially hazardous synthetic chemicals (mostly petrochemicals).
This 2-sided sheet is full of information:
- Toxin information in commercially produced fragrance products
- Effects of commercially produced fragrances
- Common organic components of perfumes
- What are essential oils?
- Aromatic profiles of fragrances
- Fragrance wheel
- Popular fragrance profiles for men
- DIY - Make your own Signature Perfume blend instructions
- 3 DIY perfume recipes (2 are unisex)
- Perfume composition
- Top Notes
- Middle Notes
- Base Notes